Manage Products Page helps with creating and editing of products. when creating a new product, click on;
1. Add new
2. Enter the unique name of the product (e.g Infinix Hot 5)
3. Enter the category type of the above product name entered (e.g Phones)
4. Enter the unit description of how the product is sold (e.g Packs)
5. Enter the total number of the product available in stock (e.g 30)
6. Pick Expiry date of the product (its not a compulsory field)
7. Enter re-order level (re-order level means the desired quantity of this product you want to be left in stock before the system gives a prompt reminding you to restock).
8. The barcode of the product will be scanned if they is any.
9. Enter the purchase price (or cost price) of the product to enable the software calculate your estimated revenue. (e.g 20000)
10. Enter the selling price or prices A, B and C of the product (e.g 30000). Selling Price A is the official selling price, prices B and C are alternative prices for outlets that sell the same products in different locations E.G retail section, wholesale section and warehouse section always sell at different prices.
11. Click on "Save" at the top of the page to save the product created.
Note: Only the product name, category, units, starting stock and Re-order level is compulsory to fill before you save. Products can be deleted as desired by an Admin user. Click on "Refresh Record" to load all products earlier created
At the end of this session Trainees should create 10 different test products